BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Conferences Are Coming!

This week a blue letter was sent home to parents giving instructions for registering online for parent/teacher conferences. This is the first time our school has done this. And although, it is exciting, there are always bugs to be worked out. I am going to try and clarify some of the questions. In order to register, go to the Butler Elem. website. In the top, right corner you will see a  button for "Online Scheduler". Click on that. Choose the correct school, etc. and when it asks for a password use "bobcats". You will then be able to choose the teacher(s) that you need to schedule with and see what times/days are available. Choose the day/time that suits your schedule and save/submit. You should be done. Please contact the school if you are unable to complete the process. Because I have two classes, I have a lot more parents scheduling conferences than a regular teacher. In order to get them all in, I have to hold conferences on Wednesday night (Nov. 2nd) and all day Thursday (Nov. 3rd). The bulk of my conferences will be on Thursday. Our Kindergarten assistant will be in charge of the class during class time, while I meet with parents and students in the Library. Please bring your student with you to the conference. I am really looking forward to meeting with each student and their parents to discuss the progress they are making.
Just a little side note. I will be out of town next week (Oct. 17th - 19th) and will be unable to answer any e-mails, etc. until I return Oct. 24th.   Thank you!

0 comments: