BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring is Really Here!

Spring Break is here officially, but our classes have been experiencing spring fever for several weeks. The students can hardly wait to break out their shorts and flip flops. (I know I feel the same way). The weather changes so drastically and quickly in the spring. We can have snow in the morning and 70 degree weather by afternoon. As our classes have discussed weather these last few weeks, I have really encouraged the students to be prepared for any weather. Please help them make wise choices. Also, a note of caution...I know how much everyone loves flip flops, but they are so dangerous on the playground. I have seen so many skinned knees and elbows because of students running with flip flops. There are other types of sandals that offer better control and yet are still nice and cool on the feet. Have a great Spring Break!

0 comments: